I was nominated for The Lovely Blog Award by betwixt-these-pages. Thank you soooo much for my nomination! ☺️
The rules for this award are:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display your award.
3. You must add seven facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate fifteen other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So the facts about me are…
1. I married my high school sweetheart and the only man I’ve ever loved. (We’ve been together nearly 11 years and married for nearly 3) 👰🏻
2. I’m a vegetarian and have been my whole life. I’m really into animal welfare and won’t even squish a bug.🐛
3. I’m into The Walking Dead in a way that might not be healthy. I have a shirt that says ‘I have a Daryll Adixon’ on it which is sooo true and I fangirl so hard over it lol. 🔫
4. I have two cats and two dogs (all rescues) they are my fur-babies, insult them and I’ll cut you! 🐱🐶
5. I live in a three storey townhouse on the edge of the countryside in Kent, England. It doesn’t rain all the time but it’s probably pushing 90% *sigh* 🌲🌳🌷☔️
6. I’m a little bit obsessed with Miley Cyrus, I don’t know why but I love her. I love her movies and music and the fact that she has a pet pig! 🐷
7. I’ve been writing stories since I was very young and I’m like something possessed at the moment. The only thing that can draw me out of my writing is reading. 📖📝
And for my nominations…
4. Christine buras
5. Elan mudrow
9. Kurt Brindley
14. James Derry
If you’ve done it before or don’t have time don’t worry 😊 xoxo
I have a special place in my heart for Randy (Randy Random is his full name). He or she turns up in every story, be it book or film and every time they die I cry ‘Randy nooo!’ (Ideally while kneeling in the rain with a camera zooming away from above my head but that’s not always possible).
Sometimes the main character will have to fight their way through a group of Randys, killing mercilessly until they find the big baddie. Once they reach the bad guy with a name they’ll pause, have a conversation or even a crash of conscience meaning they can’t bring themselves to pull the trigger. But no one ever cares about killing Randy!
At other times Randy will be helping the main character, only to be shot down next to them. They will probably earn themselves a line to mention their passing but will never be thought of again.
Often Randy has no official name, no actual speech and no real description beyond perhaps male or female, dark or blonde. So I name them Randy and I salute them!
Thank you Suereadingcorner for nominating me!
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give this award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who nominated you.
2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. List who nominated you in your post. Make sure to attach the award yourself!
3. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to your award post.
4. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. This way, anyone can find the original post if needed and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
Why I started blogging:
I started writing my blog because I am an author and will be releasing my books this year. I wanted to connect with like minded people and hopefully build some interest in my writing too.
The best advice I can think of is to just stay natural with you’re blogging. Write about things that matter to you in a way that will draw people in, stay light hearted and fun 😊
For the Blogger Recognition Award, I nominate:
6. The ya reader
12. R. Ann Greene
15. Mud and stars