In the general tradition that I have created for myself of just doing tags I haven’t been tagged to do, I’m doing this one! So here goes…
1.“It’s pronounced like Cady” – which fictional character’s name do you get completely wrong?
Hermione 🙈 she was Harmony to me for a long time lol
2. “She doesn’t even go here!” – which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?
I’d like to stick Celeana Sardothian in The Hunger Games because let’s be honest, she would be the best contestant ever!
3. “On Wednesdays we wear pink!” – Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book while reading it?
50 Shades of Grey gave me Twilight dejavu for obvious reasons lol. A friend of mine bet me I wouldn’t be able to guess what happened in the end and I laughed as I told her how the whole thing would play out. 😋
4. “You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores.” – which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels?
Watership Down. They’re all rabbits. And boys. (Also did the cartoon give anyone else nightmares? 😱)
5. “You go Glen Coco!” – name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on while reading.
Katniss Everdeen! I mean yeah it was a trilogy so I was fairly sure she’d survive the Hunger Games but I was cheering her on all the way! 🎉
6. “Get in loser, we’re going shopping!” – how long do you typically spend in a book shop?
If I’m alone or with my sister we could be talking hours, if I’m with my husband I’ll be lucky to get 10 minutes *sigh*
7. “It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!” – which fictional character would have to get a restraining order on you if they were real?
Probably Chaol Westfall and Edward Cullen 😳 Also if Dwayne Johnson ever got too close to me he might have a problem…
8. “I can’t help it if I’m popular.” –which overhyped book were you cautious about reading?
Twilight. I hated the idea of it and even let someone ruin the whole plot for me before eventually deciding to give it a go and loving it lol
9. “She’s a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives.” – we all love Regina George. Name a villain you couldn’t help but love.
Eric in Divergent. 😍 so maybe I fell for him a bit too hard but I stand by it!
10. “I’m not like a regular mom, I’m a cool mom.” – your favourite fictional parents.
I generally hate parents in everything lol they’re always trying to be downers on everything (Clary’s mom 😡) but there is an obvious exception to the rule – Molly and Arthur Weasly! (Not movie Molly though 😡)
11. “That’s so fetch!” – which book or series would you love to catch on?
I think this series is already fairly popular but I never seem to find anyone else who has read it and it’s great!
12. “How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” – describe your ideal character to read about.
I think I just love a badass. Someone tough and in control who knows what they like and what they don’t and goes after what they want in life
13. “I just have a lot of feelings.” – what do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels?’
Try (and fail) to explain it to my husband, get frustrated, search for someone who has read it and knows, usually fail, get frustrated, read on lol
14. “Nice wig Janice, what’s it made from? Your mom’s chest hair?” – which characters one-liners would you love to claim for yourself?
The one that springs to mind is Effie from The Hunger games
15. “Boo, you whore.” – name a time a character’s decision has made you roll your eyes
Tris. She made a great decision to be Dauntless and the rest of them often made me want to scream lol
If you’d like to do this tag then please do! Xoxo